- Parks & Recreation
- Parks & Facilities
- Community Centers
** WBR PARKS AND COMMUNITY CENTERS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR BOOKINGS, WITHOUT COVID RESTRICTIONS**
* WE STILL STRONGLY ENCOURAGE THE PUBLIC TO REMAIN AWARE OF OTHERS AND KEEP SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**NEW BOOKING PROCESS: ANY EVENT MAY BE BOOKED 6 MONTHS-TO-DATE IN ADVANCE, AND WEDDINGS MAY STILL BE BOOKED A YEAR-TO-DATE IN ADVANCE.**
For questions, please call the WBR Parks & Recreation Office at 225-336-2423. The office hours are M-Th 8:00am-5:00pm and Fri. 8:00am-12:00.
The centers are owned and operated by the West Baton Rouge Parish Council Parks and Recreation Department. Bookings/Rentals are handled at the Parks and Recreation Office for the Addis Community Center, Addis VFW Hall, Erwinville Community Center, West Baton Rouge Community Center (Port Allen) and the Williams and Lee Community Center.
- You must be a West Baton Rouge Parish resident to book any of the centers owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation.
- Proof of residency needed for booking: valid driver’s license and voter’s registration card or two bills with name and address of the person who is booking the event. The same name and address have to appear on all forms of ID provided.
- All functions can be reserved/booked up to six (6) months in advance of the exact date.
- Weddings (only) can be booked one (1) year in advance of the exact date. For weddings booked a year in advance, the person booking the center must be the bride or the groom and/or the parents/grandparents of the bride or groom. No other person is allowed to book the center for a wedding unless it is 6 months-to-date or less.
- Only the date of the wedding can be booked a year in advance. Any other date associated with the wedding has the booked within the 6 months-to-date time frame.
Booking Pricing for Community Centers
Acceptable Forms of Payment: Checks, Money Orders or Credit Card (3% non-refundable convenience fee) only- NO CASH.
Weekend Booking Pricing- includes Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- Weekend Booking Fees: $250.00 per day due at the time of booking
- Weekend Deposit Fee: $250.00 due 3 weeks before the date of the booked function; deposit is refundable if no damage or breach of contract
Weekday Booking Pricing- Includes Mondays-Thursdays
- Weekday Booking Fee: $125.00 per day due at the time of booking
- Weekday Deposit Fee: $250.00 due 3 weeks before the date of the booked function; deposit is refundable if no damage or breach of contract
Wedding Booking Pricing
- For weddings booked in advance of the 6 months book opening:
Both the Booking and Deposit Fees of $500.00 due at the time of rental.
Hours for Bookings:
- Center hours are 9:00 A.M.- 1:00 A.M.
- Function must end at 1:00 A.M.
- Additional hour till 2:00 A.M. to take all belongings out of the building
- Bookings are for the whole day, no partial hours
Booking Pricing for Port Allen Pavilion
- Booking Fee: $75 (due at the time of booking)
- Deposit Fee: $100 (due at the time of booking); deposit is refundable if no damage or breach of contract
Booking Pricing for Meeting Rooms
- Weekday rental of Meeting Rooms: $30.00 per day (Monday thru Thursday); cannot be booked Friday-Sunday